Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Abey Jacob <ab...@yahoo.com> on 2010/03/22 09:50:24 UTC

Cart getting empty

Hi,

I am NOT experienced in Ofbiz. Let me tell a problem I faced while doing a trial.

Did an ant build of the 4.0 Ofbiz code and started the engine. From the ecommerce module, tried to do a 'quick checkout' of 3 'round gizmo's. After entering the shipping details, the next screen tells me that  the cart is empty.  But when I see the cart using 'view cart' it shows all the materials I  added to the cart, there in the cart itself. But when I again go for checkout, it again tells me that the cart is empty. When  I try to see the order from the order list, I find my order has not been saved.

I tried the same with 09.04 version of the code, with the same result. Anyone of you have an idea why this is happening. I have Windows 7 as the system.

Thanks,
Abey.

Re: Cart getting empty

Posted by sumit pandit <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacob,

I have tried your case with demo version of 9.04 -
http://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/ecommerce/control/main with
userlogin/password = DemoCustomer/ofbiz and successfully place the order. So
it is not an issue with that version

--
Thanks and Regards
Sumit Pandit