Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Henrique Ordine <ho...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/11 10:48:14 UTC

Starting up Tomcat in debug mode with tomcat6:run

Hi everybody,

I understand that to start up tomcat in debug mode I need to add the
following JVM options :

-Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8000,server=y,suspend=n

I'm using the Maven tomcat6:run plugin though to start up my application on
Tomcat. Does anyone know how I can set those JVM options for this plugin?

Thanks in advance.

--
Henrique Ordine

http://hordine.wordpress.com/

Re: Starting up Tomcat in debug mode with tomcat6:run

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
The most simple is to use mvnDebug (no need to add vm options all is
already set in mvnDebug script).

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com