Posted to user@bookkeeper.apache.org by suman p <su...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/03 12:45:32 UTC

Bookkeeper/hedwig production use cases

Hi,

   I am thinking to use bookkeeper and hedwig to do data replication with
in datacenter. I would like to know production readiness of
bookkeeper/hedwig.

   If you can list any production use cases, that would be great.

Regards,
Suman

Re: Bookkeeper/hedwig production use cases

Posted by suman p <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the prompt reply.

Regards,
Suman

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Hi Suman,

Posted by suman p <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks John.

Flav,

   Thanks for the nice write up (
http://developer.yahoo.com/blogs/ydn/posts/2012/11/bookkeeper-durability-at-scale/
)

Regards,
Suman

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo-inc.com>.
It sounds like it is time to start a PoweredBy wiki page... Thanks a lot for the update, John.

-Flavio

Posted by John Nagro <jn...@hubspot.com>.
Suman -