Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by siddharth srivastava <ak...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/28 20:02:04 UTC

JUnit Tutorial

Hi

In the course of resolving my first Derby issue, I was looking for a
beginner's JUnit tutorial or reference manual which could help me to get
started with JUnit in Derby.
Can anyone please share the resources for the same ?
Any advise or suggestion to get started with it would be helpful too.

Thanks

--
Regards
Siddharth Srivastava

Re: JUnit Tutorial

Posted by siddharth srivastava <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi

The "Testing Apache Derby" page has useful links to information on Derby
>> JUnit tests: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTesting

Thanks Rick :)

--
Regards
Siddharth Srivastava

Re: JUnit Tutorial

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.
On 1/28/11 11:02 AM, siddharth srivastava wrote:
> Hi
>
> In the course of resolving my first Derby issue, I was looking for a
> beginner's JUnit tutorial or reference manual which could help me to
> get started with JUnit in Derby.
> Can anyone please share the resources for the same ?
> Any advise or suggestion to get started with it would be helpful too.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Regards
> Siddharth Srivastava