Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Dave Maung <dm...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/01 21:44:04 UTC

Error rate in Aggregaate Report

 what is an error rate in Aggregate report? I am getting 100% error rate on my benchmark testing? How was this  measured?
Dave

Dave Maung

Re: Error rate in Aggregaate Report

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
basically if the response code was an error, if the jmeter test plan has
assertions that test the response.

peter

Posted by Dave Maung <dm...@yahoo.com>.
thanks peter.