Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Mark Gordon <fr...@markgordon.org> on 2007/08/08 03:46:04 UTC

Geronimo transaction implementation.

I have been working on this for a good part of the day and I can't get
ofbiz to change the transaction timeout to anything but 60 seconds.

I tried to get the geronimo source code for version 1.0 but the mirrors
are all returning errors for that version.  Does anyone know how I can
get the source for geronimo-transaction-1.0.jar?

what version of geronimo does geronio-transaction-1.0.jar come with?

Is anyone else able to change the transaction timeout?

Thanks in advance!

-mark