Posted to imperius-dev@incubator.apache.org by Prashant B Baliga <pr...@in.ibm.com> on 2008/04/08 14:12:25 UTC

Imperius April report

Hi Craig,
I have checked in the Imperius report for the Jan - April 2008. Let me
know if it needs any changes.

2008-April Imperius Incubator status report

Imperius has been incubating since November 2007.

Imperius is a rule-based infrastructure management tool

The source code has been re-organized into a maven-friendly repository
structure.

Code:   The following code was checked in,

        1. Eclipse based tooling for Imperius with Java binding.

        2. Client side (non-provider) Imperius with CIM binding.

        3. Imperius with CIM binding running as a CIM provider.

        4. Eclipse based tooling for Imperius with CIM binding.

Web site:       Documentation added,

        1. A SPL Language reference has been added to the documentation

        2. A SPL Editor Guide has been added to the documentation

Community

Two of the original committers have had accounts created. We are still
waiting
for the arrival of ICLAs for the others before creating accounts for them.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant Baliga

Autonomic Computing Policy Development,
India Software Labs, IBM Software Group