Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Andy Jefferson <an...@datanucleus.org> on 2009/05/15 20:44:02 UTC

Re: Latest JDO 2.3 spec

> I've added the query timeout and query cancel features to Chapters 11,
> 12, and 14.
> I think the spec is now complete (with change bars) for 2.3. Please
> check it out.

Some minor things

18.21 class/interface need "serialize-read" adding. Also maybe update 2.2 to
2.3 in the DTD/XSD  parts

19.2.4 needs getSerializeRead/setSerializeRead methods

--
Andy  (DataNucleus - http://www.datanucleus.org)

Re: Latest JDO 2.3 spec

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Done in version dated 18-May-2009.

Thanks for the detailed review.

Craig

On May 15, 2009, at 11:44 AM, Andy Jefferson wrote:

>> I've added the query timeout and query cancel features to Chapters
>> 11,
>> 12, and 14.
>> I think the spec is now complete (with change bars) for 2.3. Please
>> check it out.
>
> Some minor things
>
> 18.21 class/interface need "serialize-read" adding. Also maybe
> update 2.2 to
> 2.3 in the DTD/XSD  parts
>
> 19.2.4 needs getSerializeRead/setSerializeRead methods
>

> --
> Andy  (DataNucleus - http://www.datanucleus.org)

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com