Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kazunari Hirano <kh...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/16 07:35:32 UTC

May I use "Apahce OpenOffice" and "Apache Incubator" logos on OpenOffice CD

Hi all,

I and my project members are preparing to create Apache OpenOffice
3.4.0 for Windows CD with templates, illustrations and photos provided
by http://www.templatebank.com/

Here is label design draft.
https://sites.google.com/site/khirano/Home/apache-openoffice-cd

Thanks,
khirano

Re: May I use "Apahce OpenOffice" and "Apache Incubator" logos on OpenOffice CD

Posted by imacat <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>.
On 2012/05/17 04:35, Louis Suárez-Potts On:
> On 2012-05-16, at 01:35 , Kazunari Hirano wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I and my project members are preparing to create Apache OpenOffice
>> 3.4.0 for Windows CD with templates, illustrations and photos provided
>> by http://www.templatebank.com/
>>
>> Here is label design draft.
>> https://sites.google.com/site/khirano/Home/apache-openoffice-cd
>>
>> Thanks,
>> khirano

+1
Looks nice and pretty!

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

Re: May I use "Apahce OpenOffice" and "Apache Incubator" logos on OpenOffice CD

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1
louis

Posted by Albino Biasutti Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

2012/5/16 Kazunari Hirano <kh...@gmail.com>

> I and my project members are preparing to create Apache OpenOffice
> 3.4.0 for Windows CD with templates, illustrations and photos provided
> by http://www.templatebank.com/
>
> Here is label design draft.
> https://sites.google.com/site/khirano/Home/apache-openoffice-cd

+1

If possible programmers could create also for Linux and Mac with the
install script.

The idea is old and deceit was create, I and Paulo, and others collegues.

Albino

Re: May I use "Apahce OpenOffice" and "Apache Incubator" logos on OpenOffice CD

Posted by Paulo de Souza Lima <pa...@varekai.org>.
2012/5/16 Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>

> On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 1:35 AM, Kazunari Hirano <kh...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I and my project members are preparing to create Apache OpenOffice
> > 3.4.0 for Windows CD with templates, illustrations and photos provided
> > by http://www.templatebank.com/
> >
> > Here is label design draft.
> > https://sites.google.com/site/khirano/Home/apache-openoffice-cd
> >

> +1
>
> -Rob

+1 Very, very nice =)

--
Paulo de Souza Lima
http://almalivre.wordpress.com

Re: May I use "Apahce OpenOffice" and "Apache Incubator" logos on OpenOffice CD

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by "KS@apache.org" <ks...@apache.org>.

On 05/15/2012 10:35 PM, Kazunari Hirano wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I and my project members are preparing to create Apache OpenOffice
> 3.4.0 for Windows CD with templates, illustrations and photos provided
> by http://www.templatebank.com/
>
> Here is label design draft.
> https://sites.google.com/site/khirano/Home/apache-openoffice-cd
>
> Thanks,