Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Thakkilapati, Nagaraja" <na...@emc.com> on 2014/11/14 17:54:53 UTC

RE: OutOfMemory:PermGen with Tomcat App Server

Hi All,

The attached Servlet code is causing for a permgen leak. It appears to me that this is due to Tomcat bug, the same issue is not seen with other application servers. Any help in resolving this issue is greatly appreciated.

I have also noticed in many other incidents in my code where AccessController.doPrivileged() is causing for Permgen memory leak. Anyways to get around/fix this problem.

Thanks,
Nagaraja

Re: OutOfMemory:PermGen with Tomcat App Server

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 14/11/2014 18:00, Thakkilapati, Nagaraja wrote:
> Hi All ,
>
> Please find the attached servlet code (extension is modified to .txt).
>
> The Tomcat Version is : apache-tomcat-7.0.42-windows-x86
> OS: Windows Server EnterPrise 2007 Service Pack-2
> Java Version: jdk1.7.0_21

After a while folks are going to ignore your requests if you keep
ignoring the advice you have been given:

http://people.apache.org/~markt/presentations/2010-11-04-Memory-Leaks-60mins.pdf

Mark

Posted by Mark Eggers <it...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

---