Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/12 14:16:25 UTC

Re: [Trinidad] selectOneChoice: Make "unselectedLabel" item go awayafter selection?

hello matthias,

my previous message consists of two independent parts:
@unselectedLabel
and
@dynamic items

within "@dynamic items" i just provided the sample source code to solve the
problem of stephen (the question concerning dynamic items).

-> the sample source code is not connected with the scenario i mentioned
within "@unselectedLabel" (the "discard"-topic).

regards,
gerhard

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hello matthias,

that's right - no magic in here :)

as i mentioned:
there are several possible scenarios and several solutions to solve them.
in my opinion we should provide useful guidelines for all these scenarios
within the documentation.
(if we really classify this behaviour as bug)

regards,
gerhard

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
ah,