Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/21 17:33:24 UTC

ATTN: User Stories for 1.0.0 Release Announcement

Apache PR is working on a press release for the coming Apache TomEE 1.0.0 final and looking to fill out the user side of the announcement.

If you'd like to participate in the announcement, email me directly.

Participation could be anywhere from being mentioned, a quote or information on usage or general experience.

-David

Re: User Stories for 1.0.0 Release Announcement

Posted by Neale Rudd <ne...@metawerx.net>.
Hi David,

Love to be included if you have room....

Reword me however you like, but here's a sample...

"Worked with the TomEE team over the last few months in preparation to be
the first TomEE hosting provider.  They have continuously shown amazing
motivation and a dedication to their mission statement.  So far we've seen
an over 3x performance improvement in application startup times and a series
of code changes that have confirmed their promise of being a lean, 100% Java
EE 6 certified container while coping with the extra burden of a
"do-no-harm" promise in regards to running standard Tomcat apps.
Congratulations on 1.0.0!"

Best Regards,
Neale Rudd
Metawerx Java Hosting