Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com> on 2011/12/20 00:44:03 UTC

Re: Are job statistic logs right in the 0.23 version of Hadoop?

Moving it to mapreduce-list.
Sophie,

This could just be a bug a 0.23. 0.23 does not have
jobtrackers/tasktrackers.

 Could you see if you can recreate this? If yes, please do file a jira on
this.

thanks
mahadev

Posted by FujizawaMiyuki <so...@gmail.com>.
OK, I will try to recreate it.

Thanks guys.

2011/12/20 Mahadev Konar-3 [via Lucene] <
ml-node+s472066n3599914h41@n3.nabble.com>

--
Sophie Song
Tel. @ China: +86 134 26 22 77 71