Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2004/06/10 15:00:09 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] CocoonCompetenceCenter SandBox LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments JSR168Portlet Thu Jun 10 15:00:09 2004

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonCompetenceCenter , version: 56 on Wed Jun 10 12:49:47 2004 by AndrewCates

- reader, to just hit the "edit this page" button and fill in
?         ---

+ reader, just to hit the "edit this page" button and fill in

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SandBox , version: 451 on Wed Jun 10 13:57:20 2004 by 145.232.226.2

+ Du __gras__ de l'__italique__ et un lien: [People]
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments , version: 50 on Wed Jun 10 12:54:08 2004 by 62.204.192.222

- Concerning the wireless network... currently it's not possible. but I'm trying to get a solution in order to be connected at the same time (maybe loosing broadband). Anyway we have a big screen and speakers could be connected to it.\\
+ Concerning the wireless network... currently it's not possible. but I'm trying to get a solution in order to be connected everybody at the same time (maybe loosing broadband). Anyway we have a big screen and speakers could be connected to it.\\

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=JSR168Portlet , version: 6 on Wed Jun 10 12:10:08 2004 by 194.1.230.66