Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ammad Syed <sy...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/10 14:18:05 UTC

Xenserver 8.2 Support

Hi,

I am currently running ACS4.11.3 and Xenserver 7.0. Is it possible that I
could manually add guest OS mapping for ubuntu 18 / 20 and win server 2019
for xenserver 8.2 with API addGuestOsMapping
<https://cloudstack.apache.org/api/apidocs-4.11/apis/addGuestOsMapping.html>.
Will it work ?

Ammad Ali

Re: Xenserver 8.2 Support

Posted by Abhishek Kumar <Ab...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Ammad,

Adding guest mapping alone might not work as the product name has been changed by Citrix and Xenserver is now Citrix Hypervisor. This will create an issue while trying to add the host or with some operations. To support this product name change, updates have been made in CloudStack and they will be available in upcoming 4.15 version.

Regards,
Abhishek

Abhishek.Kumar@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com