Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by it...@daimler.com on 2013/02/01 08:20:41 UTC

EXTCDI - Specializing ClientConfig with different WindowHandlerHtml leads to endless loop?

Hello everone,

I've tried to change the "Nag-Screen" of the Client Side Window Handler of
EXTCDI by specializing ClientConfig in the following way:

@SessionScoped
@Specializes
public class MaksClientConfig extends ClientConfig implements Serializable
{
    /** ID necessary for serialization */
    private static final long serialVersionUID = -3974881285407719139L;

    private static final String MAKS_WINDOW_HANDLER_HTML_FILE =
"insecure/windowhandler.html";

    @Override
    public String getWindowHandlerResourceLocation()
    {
        return MAKS_WINDOW_HANDLER_HTML_FILE;
    }
}

The file "insecure/windowhandler.html" is a simple COPY of the original
file delivered with EXTCDI 1.0.6-SNAPSHOT. When I do so, this ends up in
an endless loop in Internet Explorer. The parameter 'windowId' always
stays "automatedEntryPoint".

The cookie is once set to something like
7742-codiWindowId=automatedEntryPoint and on a second reload to another
number e.g. 8631-codiWindowId=automatedEntryPoint, but it cycles here and
does not continue.

What do I miss here?

Thanks,

Best regards,

Heiko

--
Heiko Kopp / Fa. Vision iT media GmbH

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build
bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.

Re: Re: EXTCDI - Specializing ClientConfig with different WindowHandlerHtml leads to endless loop?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Heiko!

I'll create a unit test for it and test it before we kick off the build for the release.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by it...@daimler.com.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.