Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@digitalinsight.com> on 2003/11/26 01:35:33 UTC

Unit testing

I have upgraded to Cocoon 2.1.3 and none of my unit tests no longer work.
It appears that ExcaliburTestCase, upon which AbstractCompositeTestCase and
all other Cocoon testcases are based, has been deprecated and effectively
made non-functional.  Are there plans to upgrade Cocoon's unit test support
to something else?

Ralph Goers
Sr. Software Engineer, Software Architecture
Digital Insight Corporation
web: www.digitalinsight.com
voice: 818-878-6020 fax: 818-878-7555
The fine print: this email may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or
distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Re: Unit testing

Posted by Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>.
Ralph Goers wrote:
> I have upgraded to Cocoon 2.1.3 and none of my unit tests no longer work.
> It appears that ExcaliburTestCase, upon which AbstractCompositeTestCase and
> all other Cocoon testcases are based, has been deprecated and effectively
> made non-functional.

Unit tests in 2.1.3 work correctly, AFAIK. But please see
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=106750239117652&w=2>
for a possible explanation of why they are failing for you.

	Ugo