Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz> on 2009/11/19 16:24:20 UTC

file download with IE6

Hi all,

while having problems with downloading, the file is not found, (not for
me, for a client) files with internet explorer, I found this mail on
nabble :
http://n4.nabble.com/UtilHttp-streamContentToBrowser-problem-with-IE-td147034.html#a147034

In a word, when commenting this line
	response.setHeader("Pragma", "no-cache"); // HTTP/1.0
in the UtilHttp.java file, and in the method
setResponseBrowserProxyNoCache, I can download and save the file on my
computer, but not opening it in the browser.

So, if someone has an answer, or maybe a better way to download files
with ie, this would be very appreciated !!

Erwan