Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by Michael Jumper <mj...@apache.org> on 2023/05/22 19:01:47 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Guacamole 1.5.2 (RC1)

Hello all,

The first release candidate for Apache Guacamole 1.5.2 has been uploaded
and is ready for VOTE. The draft release notes (along with links to
artifacts, signatures/checksums, and updated documentation) can be found
here:

http://guacamole.apache.org/releases/1.5.2/

The git tag for all relevant repositories is "1.5.2-RC1":

https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/tree/1.5.2-RC1
https://github.com/apache/guacamole-server/tree/1.5.2-RC1
https://github.com/apache/guacamole-manual/tree/1.5.2-RC1

Build instructions are included in the manual, which is part of the
updated documentation referenced above. For convenience:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/1.5.2/gug/installing-guacamole.html

Maven artifacts for guacamole-common, guacamole-common-js,
guacamole-ext, and the guacamole-client parent project can be found in
the following staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheguacamole-1018

Source and binary distributions (also linked within the release notes):

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/guacamole/1.5.2-RC1/

Artifacts have been signed with the "mjumper@apache.org" key listed in:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/guacamole/KEYS

Please review and vote:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Here is my +1.

Thanks,

- Mike

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Guacamole 1.5.2 (RC1)

Posted by Ivanmarcus <iv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1

And good job with getting this necessary work out so quickly - I can see
there's been a lot going on in the past few days!

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
+1

-Nick

Posted by Frode Langelo <fr...@apache.org>.
Hello Mike and all,

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Guacamole 1.5.2 (RC1)

Posted by Michael Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
On 5/22/23 12:01, Michael Jumper wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> The first release candidate for Apache Guacamole 1.5.2 has been uploaded
> and is ready for VOTE. The draft release notes (along with links to
> artifacts, signatures/checksums, and updated documentation) can be found
> here:
>
> http://guacamole.apache.org/releases/1.5.2/
>
> The git tag for all relevant repositories is "1.5.2-RC1":
>
> https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/tree/1.5.2-RC1
> https://github.com/apache/guacamole-server/tree/1.5.2-RC1
> https://github.com/apache/guacamole-manual/tree/1.5.2-RC1
>
> Build instructions are included in the manual, which is part of the
> updated documentation referenced above. For convenience:
>
> http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/1.5.2/gug/installing-guacamole.html
>
> Maven artifacts for guacamole-common, guacamole-common-js,
> guacamole-ext, and the guacamole-client parent project can be found in
> the following staging repository:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheguacamole-1018
>
> Source and binary distributions (also linked within the release notes):
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/guacamole/1.5.2-RC1/
>
> Artifacts have been signed with the "mjumper@apache.org" key listed in:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/guacamole/KEYS
>
> Please review and vote:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

The VOTE to release RC1 of Apache Guacamole 1.5.2 is now closed. With a
total of +4 binding votes from the PMC and NO -1 votes, the VOTE passes.
Overall vote breakdown is as follows:

+1 Michael Jumper (binding)
+1 Frode Langelo (binding)
+1 Nick Couchman (binding)
+1 Luke (binding)

Thanks to everyone who voted. I'll move forward with promoting the
release candidate to release.

- Mike