Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Saji Varghese <sa...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2003/06/25 11:02:29 UTC

New to James

Hello,
I am new to James. I wants to use James for sending & managing maling lists.
Is James a good choice for the manage maling list? I there any tutorial available for James on the web or any books to reffer.

Thanks in advance

Thanks

Saji

---------------------------------

RE: New to James

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I am new to James.

Welcome.

> I wants to use James for sending & managing maling lists.
> Is James a good choice for the manage maling list?

There is a simple list manager in James.  Mark Imel has just (today)
contributed a significantly improved one.

> I there any tutorial available for James on the web or any books to
reffer.

Yes.  Look at the web site for the documentation.  Also the Wiki.  For
example, there is a new quickstart that might help:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JamesQuickstart.

I do know that various people have written documents about using James.  We
could start to collect links to such sites.  Alternatively, the authors of
those sites could contribute to the James site and/or Wiki.

	--- Noel