Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Manuel de Ferran <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/04 15:21:09 UTC

DistCp fails on open files

Hi all,

I'm trying to copy files from a source HDFS cluster to another. But I have
numerous files open for writing, and DistCp fails on thoses ones. I've
found a reference of that on jira

Any workaround ? Anyone faced that too ?

Thanks

Re: DistCp fails on open files

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

If you are looking to make it ignore those files, you can probably
consider using the "-i" flag.

--
Harsh J

Re: DistCp fails on open files