Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/20 16:45:06 UTC

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Others serious bugs #IMPORTANT#

I'm modifying only UI complements = things related to the client interface
only (LZX files).

I think that there's a problem when doing an SVN CHECKOUT -> #42

#42 build >> work !!!
#41 -> #42 >> FAILE !!!

Re: Daylight problem with Tunisia timezone

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Should fix it.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hallo Hamdi,

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Others serious bugs #IMPORTANT#

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.
The problem is resolved now Sebastian :) Thanks

I changed "Private" with "Public". But I'm sure there was something strange,
because in build #41, #40, ... It was "Private" (I verified 3 old clean
versions).

The change is not mentioned in the SVN update process !

Daylight problem with Tunisia timezone

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Yes but we have no such errors and
https://builds.apache.org/job/openmeetings/42/console is also fine.