Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2012/05/06 07:42:03 UTC

Cocoon at Codeplex?

Matter for legal?
http://cocoon.codeplex.com/
--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Cocoon at Codeplex?

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> wrote:

>I'm going to follow-up the discussion - unless if you want to do it -
>on trademarks@ for any clarification.
>Thanks a lot for reporting, please let me know!

Go, Simone, as you know I don't feel much comfortable with legal & Co. :-)

Cheers.

Re: Cocoon at Codeplex?

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
I'm going to follow-up the discussion - unless if you want to do it -
on trademarks@ for any clarification.
Thanks a lot for reporting, please let me know!
best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: Cocoon at Codeplex?

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.
On 6 May 2012 07:42, Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> wrote:

> Matter for legal?
> http://cocoon.codeplex.com/
> --
> Francesco Chicchiriccò
>
> Apache Cocoon PMC and Apache Syncope PPMC Member
> http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Apache Cocoon and Cocoon are trademarks of the ASF:
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/list/
Although they're not aiming to be a (Java) XML processing framework, it is
a framework that can work with web services.
If you want advice what steps to take you can open a ticket in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL

Jasha