Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by upendar devu <de...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/13 18:43:38 UTC

Re: What is the role of Zookeeper and its external Integration dependencies

Including Dev Team to address my queries

Posted by Michael Han <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Some notes on the CVE - it's only affecting the C client shell, which is
not part of the C client API. Even if some of the projects mentioned here
use C client API (which afaik does not), they should not be impacted by
this specific CVE from a functional point of view.

--
Cheers
Michael.

Re: What is the role of Zookeeper and its external Integration dependencies

Posted by Michael Han <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Cheers
Michael.

Re: What is the role of Zookeeper and its external Integration dependencies

Posted by Bobby Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Upendar,

On Thursday, April 20, 2017, 9:02:51 PM CDT, upendar devu <de...@gmail.com> wrote:Could you please respond to my query. Thanks

Posted by Bobby Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.