Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com> on 2013/04/19 05:28:22 UTC

ebtables

Hello --

Previously one told me how to do this, but I cannot find my notes on this, so I hope you can help me out.

I am attempting to allow a secondary IP address on an instance by-pass the routing rules set forth in ebtables. I recall doing something like

ebtables nat i-2-25-VM something ... I cannot for the life of me remember.

How to list and/or drop the rules per VM.

Can you guys assist?

Re: ebtables

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.
I don't remember exactly, but if you look at what IS allowed in the
ebtables output, this will show you example rules.

Re: ebtables

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: ebtables

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.