Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2006/03/27 12:11:10 UTC

Important: The Temp_API_Finalization branch is merged back in to Trunk!

The merge is done. Everyone please note that the outer API of FOP has
changed as discussed.

I hope I have time this evening to update the documentation. In the
meantime: the embedding examples are fully updated and cleaned up.

Jeremias Maerki

Re: Important: The Temp_API_Finalization branch is merged back in to Trunk!

Posted by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be>.
On Mar 27, 2006, at 20:03, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> Good catch, Andreas. I've already fixed it. Thanks.
>
> It was not necessarily caused by the merge. Rather, it was the changed
> order of initialization.

OK, thanks for the quick fix. I added a little change to FOTreeTester
to make it conform to what I gather is the advantage of the modified
API (and more or less what the LayoutEngineTester does)

BTW: if it may be used as an indication, the BasicDriverTestSuite
performs noticeably faster after the merge. I got an almost 30%
performance boost there, don't know if the rest of you sees it as
well (?)

Cheers,

Andreas

Re: Important: The Temp_API_Finalization branch is merged back in to Trunk!

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Good catch, Andreas. I've already fixed it. Thanks.

It was not necessarily caused by the merge. Rather, it was the changed
order of initialization.

It looks like I won't manage to finish the documenation update tonight.
Tomorrow evening then...

Posted by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be>.