Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by thufail <th...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/31 11:57:48 UTC

How to perform Custom Object and Collection Object transaction?

Hi,

   I am new to the Apache cxf type of web service development. I would like
to know how to transfer the List,Map type of Collection from the service
layer to the client. And i would also like to know how to access custom
domain object in the client side.

When i try to access the List from the service from the client it shows
following error.

12:40:58,405 ERROR [STDERR] Oct 31, 2007 12:40:58 PM
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain doIntercept
INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Unmarshalling Error : unexpected element
(uri:"", local:"return"). Expected elements are (none)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBEncoderDecoder.unmarshall(JAXBEncoderDecoder.java:401)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBEncoderDecoder.unmarshall(JAXBEncoderDecoder.java:307)

 Thanks in advance.
Thufail.