Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rasmus Lerdorf <ra...@lerdorf.on.ca> on 1997/07/18 01:45:44 UTC

Proxy cache hit stats?

Quick silly question.  Is there some code somewhere which would let me
track Apache's proxy cache hits?

-Rasmus

Re: Proxy cache hit stats?

Posted by Rasmus Lerdorf <ra...@lerdorf.on.ca>.
> Someone wanted HIT/MISS information in the logs ... there's a PR
> requesting it.  So I'm guessing no you can't track it right now.

Maybe something which could be added to the scoreboard and presented in
mod_status perhaps in addition to logging the hits and misses?

-Rasmus

Re: Proxy cache hit stats?

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
Someone wanted HIT/MISS information in the logs ... there's a PR
requesting it.  So I'm guessing no you can't track it right now.

Dean