Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org> on 2012/10/15 10:17:44 UTC

My talk about Apache ManifoldCF at LinuxDay Rome 2012

Hi guys,

I would like to share with you that at the next LinuxDay here in Rome I'll
talk about Apache ManifoldCF, here my post:

http://www.open4dev.com/journal/2012/10/15/apache-manifoldcf-at-linuxday.html

Hope this helps ;)

Cheers,
Piergiorgio

--
Piergiorgio Lucidi
http://www.open4dev.com

Re: My talk about Apache ManifoldCF at LinuxDay Rome 2012

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Just had a chance to review this.  Looks good!  Hope the demo went well. :-D

Karl

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:30 AM, Piergiorgio Lucidi
<pi...@apache.org> wrote:
> I shared the presentation of my latest talk at LinuxDay 2012 here in Rome
> about Apache ManifoldCF on my website [1].
>
> The talk has gone very well, I also added two sections in the presentation
> for introducing the concepts of repository and search server. I think that
> it helped very much :)
>
> I think that we have to add some informations on ManifoldCF website about
> all the improvements for the latest versions.
> At the end of the next week, after the Alfresco DevCon in Berlin, I can
> work on this task for updating the website ;)
>
> Piergiorgio
>
> [1] -
> http://www.open4dev.com/journal/2012/10/28/apache-manifoldcf-at-linuxday-slides.html
>
> 2012/10/15 Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>
>
>> Looks great - hope it goes well!  I wish I could come but I *just* got
>> back from Berlin yesterday, and I have responsibilities here thru Oct
>> 31.
>>
>> Karl
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 4:17 AM, Piergiorgio Lucidi
>> <pi...@apache.org> wrote:
>> > Hi guys,
>> >
>> > I would like to share with you that at the next LinuxDay here in Rome
>> I'll
>> > talk about Apache ManifoldCF, here my post:
>> >

>> http://www.open4dev.com/journal/2012/10/15/apache-manifoldcf-at-linuxday.html
>> >
>> > Hope this helps ;)
>> >
>> > Cheers,
>> > Piergiorgio
>> >
>> > --
>> > Piergiorgio Lucidi
>> > http://www.open4dev.com
>>
>> --
>> Piergiorgio Lucidi
>> <http://www.open4dev.com>http://www.open4dev.com

Re: My talk about Apache ManifoldCF at LinuxDay Rome 2012

Posted by je...@vige.it.
Very good!

> I shared the presentation of my latest talk at LinuxDay 2012 here in Rome
> about Apache ManifoldCF on my website [1].
>
> The talk has gone very well, I also added two sections in the presentation
> for introducing the concepts of repository and search server. I think that
> it helped very much :)
>
> I think that we have to add some informations on ManifoldCF website about
> all the improvements for the latest versions.
> At the end of the next week, after the Alfresco DevCon in Berlin, I can
> work on this task for updating the website ;)
>
> Piergiorgio
>
> [1] -
> http://www.open4dev.com/journal/2012/10/28/apache-manifoldcf-at-linuxday-slides.html
>
> 2012/10/15 Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>
>
>> Looks great - hope it goes well!  I wish I could come but I *just* got
>> back from Berlin yesterday, and I have responsibilities here thru Oct
>> 31.
>>
>> Karl
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 4:17 AM, Piergiorgio Lucidi
>> <pi...@apache.org> wrote:
>> > Hi guys,
>> >
>> > I would like to share with you that at the next LinuxDay here in Rome
>> I'll
>> > talk about Apache ManifoldCF, here my post:
>> >

>> http://www.open4dev.com/journal/2012/10/15/apache-manifoldcf-at-linuxday.html
>> >
>> > Hope this helps ;)
>> >
>> > Cheers,
>> > Piergiorgio
>> >
>> > --
>> > Piergiorgio Lucidi
>> > http://www.open4dev.com
>>
>> --
>> Piergiorgio Lucidi
>> <http://www.open4dev.com>http://www.open4dev.com

--
Luca Stancapiano
javaee consultant

Re: My talk about Apache ManifoldCF at LinuxDay Rome 2012

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
I'd like to look at the slides, but it looks like some server
somewhere is down, which is not surprising given the storm here.
But thanks for doing this.  I think updating missing information on
the ManifoldCF site is a fine idea.

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.