Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Thomas Jackson <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/05 15:03:54 UTC

Re: Can we remove proxy.config.http.parse.allow_non_http?

+1 to removing (and setting default to 0)

If we get to the point of getting protocol plugins back (so that we can
support non-http) -- we should make this check pluggable per
protocol-plugin, but since that isn't whats happening-- we can just remove
this one.