Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Rino Srivastava <rs...@producersamerica.com> on 2001/11/30 21:50:44 UTC

RE:Deploying a service

Hello:

I am trying to deploy a service using the following command line:

java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy DeploymentDescriptor.xml

I'm getting the following error message:

Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Protocol;
msg=Unsupported response content type "text/html", must be: "text/xml".
Response was:
<h1>Error: 404</h1>
<h2>Location: /rpcrouter</h2>File Not Found<br>/rpcrouter]
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.getEnvelopeString(Call.java:175)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:212)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManagerClien
t.java:129)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.deploy(ServiceManagerClient.java
:142)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient.java:2
30)

Can someone let me know how to fix this error?

Thanks.
Rino