Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Se...@t-systems.com on 2009/05/18 19:59:42 UTC

HTTP Request - Exclude Pattern for embedded URLs

Hi,

I'm looking for a possibility to exclude special patterns like *.jpg or
an explicit link from being downloaded as an embedded URL within an HTTP
Request sampler.
I'm currently using Jmeter 2.3.

Regards,
Sebastian Benner

Re: HTTP Request - Exclude Pattern for embedded URLs

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Can you inspect the .jtl file and check what message it generates(by saving
the output to the file)?
If its something unique , you can change the XSL file that jmeter ships with
to provide you a custom report.

Alternately , dont check the download embed resource and instead write
Regex/XPATh extractors to extract href="" and src="" and loop through them
yourself...
Ive never used this but it sounds similar to what you might be able to use
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTML_Link_Parser

regards
deepak

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 03/06/2009, Sebastian.Benner@t-systems.com
<Se...@t-systems.com> wrote:
> > The HTTP Sampler has the following field:
>  > Embedded URLs must match:
>  > which can be used to limit which embedded items are processed:
>

> I also tried this one, but is it possible to use this field for the
>  inverse like:
>
>  NOT http://some.url/some.file

You could try:

http://some\.url/(?!some\.file).*

>  Thanks,
>  Sebastian

AW: HTTP Request - Exclude Pattern for embedded URLs

Posted by Se...@t-systems.com.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Request

Posted by Nguyen Dao <mr...@gmail.com>.