Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com> on 2003/12/04 05:48:19 UTC

[validator] API docs missing from site

The links to both the "legacy 1.0.2" and current (maven report) javadocs
are currently broken on the validator site.  Looks like the API docs
have been moved or deleted.

Phil

Re: [validator] API docs missing from site

Posted by Robert Leland <rl...@apache.org>.
Phil Steitz wrote:

> The links to both the "legacy 1.0.2" and current (maven report)
> javadocs are currently broken on the validator site.  Looks like the
> API docs have been moved or deleted.

Phile, Fixed, Thanks !

[validator] Progress update.

Posted by Robert Leland <rl...@apache.org>.
Some of you may know that I am working on cutting a new release
of Validator. I am working on putting javadoc comments in the
javascript by using jsdoc (jsdoc.sf.net). Once this is done and a
package-summary.html exists for the javascript, I feel I can proceed with
the release. At some later date I would also like to use jsunit to unit test
the code.
If another committer would like to make a release of Validator
without the javadoc that's ok also.

-Rob