Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Arje Cahn <Ar...@hippo.nl> on 2003/07/24 12:05:40 UTC

Generate XML fragment (XMLCocoonLogFormatter)

Hi all,

I am rather baffled by how to best generate an XML fragment
from a file. I have enabled some logs with
XMLCocoonLogFormatter and now like to generate them into a
pipeline. The problem is that the log is an XML fragment
missing a document element. Now I could write a JSP or a
custom generator to do the job but I can't imagine there
isn't already a better solution to this.

Anybody?

Thanks, Arje