Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp> on 2010/04/19 13:17:48 UTC

eol-style of post.sh

The eol-style of post.sh has been changed from LF to native.
Because of this (?), ./post.sh fails on cygwin when I worked
at somewhere today. As I usually use Mac OS X, so I'm not
sure I could execute ./post.sh before on cygwin. Any reason
to change eol-style?

Koji

--
http://www.rondhuit.com/en/

Re: eol-style of post.sh

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.
2010/4/19 Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp>

> The eol-style of post.sh has been changed from LF to native.
> Because of this (?), ./post.sh fails on cygwin when I worked
> at somewhere today. As I usually use Mac OS X, so I'm not
> sure I could execute ./post.sh before on cygwin. Any reason
> to change eol-style?

sorry Koji, I changed it across the board for many files, so patches and
commits would not show the entire file changing.
But I made a mistake changing these .sh files (you are right, they should be
LF). I just committed a fix to r935628.

--
Robert Muir
rcmuir@gmail.com