Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Javier Delgadillo <jd...@esri.com> on 2008/03/20 22:03:36 UTC

List with aegis mapping issue

All,

I've recently run into an issue with the Mar 14 snapshot build and was
wondering if anyone has experienced something similar.

If I have a service with a method that takes a parameter of type
List<Double> and use aegis mapping files to map the argument's
componentType to "java.lang.Double", the produced wsdl adds the
following block:

<xsd:import namespace="http://lang.java"/>

<xsd:complexType name="ArrayOfDouble">

            <xsd:sequence>

                        <xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0"
name="Double" nillable="true" type="tns:Double"/>

            </xsd:sequence>

</xsd:complexType>

..

In previous builds, a paratmer of type List<Double> added the following
block:

<xsd:complexType name="ArrayOfDouble">

            <xsd:sequence>

                        <xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0"
name="double" nillable="true" type="xsd:double"/>

            </xsd:sequence>

</xsd:complexType>

The difference being that the Object java.lang.Double is no longer being
mapped to xsd:double.

Is this intended?  I tried using the snapshot build from Mar 19, but
that won't even start up.  Seems there was a change or regression with
the parsing of the Spring 2.0 simple:server parsing since with that
build I get the following error at start-up:

Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.cxf.service.model.ServiceInfo.getSchemas()Ljava/util/Collecti
on;

Has anyone else come across this issue.

----

Javier Delgadillo

ESRI / ArcWeb Services

http://www.esri.com/

(909) 793-2853 x1068

RE: List with aegis mapping issue

Posted by Javier Delgadillo <jd...@esri.com>.
Created 2.

The wsdl issue: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1482
Startup exception: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1483

2.1 snapshot? Looks like a goof to me. Please make a JIRA.

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 5:03 PM, Javier Delgadillo
<jd...@esri.com>

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.