Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2012/11/09 22:26:17 UTC

[ANN] Jason Smith joins the PMC

Hey folks,

I am delighted to announce that Jason Smith joins the Apache CouchDB
Project Management Committee today.

Jason has made outstanding, sustained contributions to the project. This
appointment is an official acknowledgement of his position within the
community, and our trust in his ability to provide oversight for the
project.

Everybody, please join me in congratulating Jason!

NS

Re: [ANN] Jason Smith joins the PMC

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Welcome Jason! :)

Posted by Nathan Vander Wilt <na...@calftrail.com>.
Hurray! Thanks for all your hard work, Jason.
-nvw

Posted by Robert Newson <ro...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!

Posted by Robert Newson <ro...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!

Posted by Jason Smith <jh...@iriscouch.com>.
Thanks, all. And thanks, Noah.

--
Iris Couch

Re: [ANN] Jason Smith joins the PMC

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Welcome Jason! :)

Posted by Jason Smith <jh...@iriscouch.com>.
Thanks, all. And thanks, Noah.

--
Iris Couch

Re: [ANN] Jason Smith joins the PMC

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 1:26 PM, Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> I am delighted to announce that Jason Smith joins the Apache CouchDB
> Project Management Committee today.
>
> Jason has made outstanding, sustained contributions to the project. This
> appointment is an official acknowledgement of his position within the
> community, and our trust in his ability to provide oversight for the
> project.
>
> Everybody, please join me in congratulating Jason!

> NS

<cheers>

Thanks, Jason!

Re: [ANN] Jason Smith joins the PMC

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 1:26 PM, Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> I am delighted to announce that Jason Smith joins the Apache CouchDB
> Project Management Committee today.
>
> Jason has made outstanding, sustained contributions to the project. This
> appointment is an official acknowledgement of his position within the
> community, and our trust in his ability to provide oversight for the
> project.
>
> Everybody, please join me in congratulating Jason!

> NS

<cheers>

Thanks, Jason!