Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Simon Frohn <sf...@i-xs.de> on 2003/05/15 18:32:32 UTC

serialization / wsdl2java

Hi,

I have a few questions concerning axis:

- we have one distributed application using SOAP for
  RPC. Using the wsdl - description and wsdl2java I
  generated a client stub. We are passing java-beans,
  so I also got the code for the bean. Everything works
  fine the using this generated bean class. However I would
  like to pass my bean directly to soap not converting it
  to the generated bean. I tried this and of course got some
  exceptions ((;.
  So my question is, can I pass my beans directly to axis/soap
  or does serialization only work if there are the getSerializer()...
  methods and the other generated code existent?
  As I understood the documentation, it should be sufficient to
  register the class,  the qname and an appropriate serializer...

- when I specify protocol http://... everything wsdl2java works, however
   when using https://... I got an "Invalid endpoint error" ...
   How can I use SSL/HTTPS with axis?

thanks,