Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by FrozenQ <zi...@gmx.de> on 2010/02/18 16:25:07 UTC

Enabling MTOm in DOSGi service?

Hello,

I want to use MTOM for a DOSGi service and so I have added the DataHandler
type for the corresponding arguments in the service interface. When the
service is disposed remotely, a WSDL is generated which holds the
base64Binary-typed elements.

Unfortunately, the access to the inputstream of the datasource fails, since
no mime type seems to be set. The relevant part of the stacktrace is:

caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at javax.activation.MimeType.parse(MimeType.java:82)
	at javax.activation.MimeType.<init>(MimeType.java:48)
	at javax.activation.DataHandler.getBaseType(DataHandler.java:623)
	at javax.activation.DataHandler.getDataContentHandler(DataHandler.java:584)
	at javax.activation.DataHandler.getInputStream(DataHandler.java:225)
	at
javax.activation.DataHandlerDataSource.getInputStream(DataHandler.java:688)

So how to tell DOSGi to add the
xmime:expectedContentTypes="application/octet-stream" to the WSDL describing
the service?

Thanks for your help.

Re: Enabling MTOm in DOSGi service?

Posted by FrozenQ <zi...@gmx.de>.