Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Andra Lungu <lu...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/24 18:56:43 UTC

A soft reminder

Hi guys,

I opened these JIRAs a while ago and, unfortunately, no one had time to
look at them :|.

[1] could probably be hacked, but [2] is a huge problem that was
encountered by other people outside of Gelly.

Thanks for the help!
Andra

Re: A soft reminder

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
I think I have found two problems in the hash table. One may be the loss of
records, the other one the EOF.

Give me a bit to confirm, test, and prepare a patch.

Re: A soft reminder

Posted by Gábor Gévay <gg...@gmail.com>.

Re: A soft reminder

Posted by Andra Lungu <lu...@gmail.com>.