Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Markus Heussen <he...@asspaxx.de> on 2004/07/13 10:38:02 UTC

[Fwd: Browser selector and overview of user agents]

Hi, sorry for this posting but maybe someone of the dev group can help
me? Please read below.

Thanx, Markus

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Browser selector and overview of user agents
Datum: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 18:38:12 +0200
Von: Markus Heussen
Antwort an: users@cocoon.apache.org
An: users@cocoon.apache.org

Hi!

Currently I'm developing a web application for mobile phones publishing
iHTML and WML syntax using Apache Cocoon 2.1.5. I made the experience
that the different devices interpret the WML specification in different
ways. So I need to use Cocoon's browser selector to identify the mobile
device by its user agent and I need to handle the different behaviors.

Does anybody know if there is a free accessible overview of the
different mobiles their user agents and their different interpretations
of the WML or iHTML standard?

Any help would be appreciated!

Greetings, Markus