Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Anton Tagunov <at...@list.ru> on 2003/06/04 07:54:19 UTC

[Fortress] Wrong logger set by DefaultContainerManager for the container?

Hello All!

Have found the following line in DefaultContainerManager:

            ContainerUtil.enableLogging( instance, m_logger );

but m_logger is the logger set for the DefaultContainerManager,
probably via

    public class Main
    {
        public static void main( String args[] )
        {
            Logger logger = ...
            DefaultContainerManager cm = new DefaultContainerManager(
                    fortressConfig, logger );
        }
    }

in my case this is a custom logger that logs to the servlet log
(I'm launching Fortress inside a servlet).

I guess the conatainer should be given some logger derived from
the LoggerManager :-)

WBR, Anton