Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Hafiz Mujadid <ha...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/25 09:08:16 UTC

connecting to resource Manager problem

Hi ,

I 'm trying to upload data a file from hdfs to hbase using mapreduce1. I
have added dependencies for MR1. but when i run the program then I face the
exception as trying to connect to resource manager.It means it tries to
connect to yarn(MR2) instead of MR1. Anybody who knows about this exception
please guide me .

Thanks

Re: connecting to resource Manager problem

Posted by Zhihai Xu <zx...@cloudera.com>.
this is the same issue as CDH-21781.