Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/18 02:21:35 UTC

Moonshine IDE 1.6.1 Released

Hi Folks,

I am pleased to announce that Moonshine 1.6.1 has been released at
http://moonshine-ide.com/ and on the App Store.

You can report any bugs or feature requests on our GitHub project:
https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE

*Added*

- Settings: Added option to change Java Development Kit path. See the
"Default SDK" tab in the IDE settings.
- Settings: Added "Reset all Settings (Hard)" button to reset all settings.
See the "General" tab in IDE settings.
- Project Settings: Added support for projects with Native Extensions.
- Added "Feedback" section where user can share their experience with
Moonshine on Twitter or Facebook, or report issues on GitHub.
- Added confirmation dialog before deleting files in the Projects sidebar
- Added partial support for Apache Royale. User is able to open, build
project and write code using Nightly build of Apache Royale.

*Changed*

- Updated NexGenActionscript engine to version 0.7.0.
- The "Additional compiler options" field now has precedence over selected
options in settings.
- Settings tabs are now sorted alphabetically.

*Fixed*

- Project settings: Fixed an issue where selecting -optimize=true did not
work.
- Project settings: Fixed an issue where "Additional compiler options" were
disabled for projects other than Adobe Air.
- Project settings: Fixed an issue where "Ant Home" setting was reset after
IDE restart.
- Fixed an issue where alerts for project deletion appeared twice.
- Menu: Fixed "File" -> "Moonshine App Store Helper" in Mac OS menu
- Fixed default launch URL for Flex web browser projects.

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Moonshine IDE 1.6.1 Released

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
I'm sorry guys I wanted to post it on users mailing list only. I did
mistake in the email!

Piotr