Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@osm.net> on 2002/02/12 10:21:56 UTC

javadoc package documentation

I've added package documentation for all of the Avalon packages
(Avalon, LogKit, Excalibur and Phoenix and all sub-packages).
This is minimal one line style documentation but really improves
the resulting overview javadoc pages.  As I'm not so familiar
with Excalibur so I suggest someone who is takes a look at the
package descriptions I've added (http://home.osm.net/doc/avalon/
for a quick overview).  Avalon, LogKit and Phoenix should be ok.

Cheers, Steve.

Stephen J. McConnell, OSM sarl
digital products for a global economy
http://www.osm.net
mailto:mcconnell@osm.net

Re: javadoc package documentation

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Peter Donald wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:21, Stephen McConnell wrote:
>
>>I've added package documentation for all of the Avalon packages
>>(Avalon, LogKit, Excalibur and Phoenix and all sub-packages).
>>This is minimal one line style documentation but really improves
>>the resulting overview javadoc pages.  As I'm not so familiar
>>with Excalibur so I suggest someone who is takes a look at the
>>package descriptions I've added (http://home.osm.net/doc/avalon/
>>for a quick overview).  Avalon, LogKit and Phoenix should be ok.
>>

> Excellent - thanks!

I second that emotion!

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin

Re: javadoc package documentation

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.

--
Cheers,

Pete

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the
 point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.
 The happiness of credulity is a cheap and dangerous quality."
        -- George Bernard Shaw