Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by David Riccitelli <da...@insideout.io> on 2012/01/18 12:20:52 UTC

error RuleStoreImpl start-up

Hello,

When starting stanbol with the Refactorer engine, I get this error, which I
believe is due to a type somewhere (http:/
ontologydesignpatterns.org/ont/iks/kres/rmi_config.owl):

18.01.2012 11:19:11.868 *ERROR* [FelixStartLevel]
org.apache.stanbol.rules.manager.changes.RuleStoreImpl Cannot store the
ontology  java.io.FileNotFoundException: http:/
ontologydesignpatterns.org/ont/iks/kres/rmi_config.owl (No such file
 or directory)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:209)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:99)
        at
org.apache.stanbol.rules.manager.changes.RuleStoreImpl.saveOntology(RuleStoreImpl.java:811)
        at
org.apache.stanbol.rules.manager.changes.RuleStoreImpl.addRecipe(RuleStoreImpl.java:358)
        at
org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.refactor.RefactorEnhancementEngine.activate(RefactorEnhancementEngine.java:622)

David Riccitelli

InsideOut10 s.r.l.
P.IVA: IT-11381771002
Fax: +39 0110708239
---
LinkedIn: http://it.linkedin.com/in/riccitelli
Twitter: ziodave
---
Layar Partner Network<http://www.layar.com/publishing/developers/list/?page=1&country=&city=&keyword=insideout10&lpn=1>

Re: error RuleStoreImpl start-up

Posted by David Riccitelli <da...@interact.it>.
Thanks Andrea!

David

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Andrea Giovanni Nuzzolese <
nuzzoles@cs.unibo.it> wrote:

> I David, all,
>
> If you are still interested in this start-up error, I have just committed
> a new version of the RuleStoreImpl that should fix STANBOL-466.
> Please try it.
>
> Andrea
>
> On Jan 19, 2012, at 10:19 PM, Andrea Giovanni Nuzzolese wrote:
>
> > Hi David, Alessandro, all,
> >
> > the problem is related to the rule ontology location provided as default
> by the RuleStore component.
> > In fact, as you reported it is
> http://ontologydesignpatterns.org/ont/iks/kres/rmi_config.owl so a URI
> instead of being a file system location.
> > This obviously causes the java.io.FileNotFoundException.
> > I have just opened an issue on jira about that (see STANBOL-466) and I
> am working on fixing it.
> >
> > Best.
> > Andrea
> >
> > On Jan 18, 2012, at 8:30 PM, David Riccitelli wrote:
> >
> >> Ciao Alessandro,
> >>
> >> I have the following two settings:
> >> [1] Rule namespace: http://kres.iks-project.eu/ontology/meta/rmi.owl#
> >> [2] Rule ontology location: