Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Arturo Perez <ap...@hayesinc.com> on 2006/08/30 15:59:33 UTC

[2.3] creating blogs & add ons

Hi all,

I just installed 2.3 and I like it so far.  I just have two questions:

1.  Is there anyway to turn off the ability for a logged in user to create a blog?  I want to put in place a bit of administration and training before it becomes a free-for-all.

2.  Are there any plug in repositories or things like that?  I am particular interested in a plug in or somesuch that can display local weather.  We would also like more varieties of templates.

tia,
arturo