Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> on 2018/01/16 17:59:19 UTC

[build system] yet another power outage at our colo

all non-UPS machines (read:  all jenkins workers) temporarily lost power a
few minutes ago, and i will need to reconnect them to the master.

this means no builds for ~20 mins.

i will also be installing a plugin for the spark-on-k8s builds (
https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Parameterized+Trigger+Plugin).

sorry for the inconvenience!

shane

Re: [build system] yet another power outage at our colo

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
ok, we're back up and ready to build.  sorry for the inconvenience.