Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Sujit Dhamale <su...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/09 07:30:15 UTC

In Window (Cygwin) DataNode and TaskTracker is not starting

Hi ,
i install Hadoop on window with the help of Cygwin .

*data node and Task tracker is not starting .*
can some one help me in this ?
i added Log File with this mail .

is any one have troubleshooting document available for window ? any best
link for Running hadoop on Window (Most of artificial available with old
HAdoop )

SUJITD@SUJITD07 /usr/local/hadoop
$ *jps*
5552 Jps

SUJITD@SUJITD07 /usr/local/hadoop
$ *bin/start-all.sh*
starting namenode, logging to
/usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-namenode-SUJITD07.out
localhost: starting datanode, logging to
/usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-datanode-SUJITD07.out
localhost: starting secondarynamenode, logging to
/usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-secondarynamenode-SUJITD07.out
starting jobtracker, logging to
/usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-jobtracker-SUJITD07.out
localhost: starting tasktracker, logging to
/usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-tasktracker-SUJITD07.out

SUJITD@SUJITD07 /usr/local/hadoop
$ *jps*
4132 Jps
2936 NameNode
4320 JobTracker

Kind Regards
Sujit Dhamale
(+91 9970086652)

Re: In Window (Cygwin) DataNode and TaskTracker is not starting

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
sure i think uploading and downloading files will wrk fine but if u want to
run some jobs or use some tools for ex i wanted to use HAR archive tool so
tht was not wrking make sure u test all u r requirements thoroughly
:)...but no need to wrry in production as u will u will use linux only....

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anit Alexander <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Anit Alexander <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Anit Alexander <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Anit Alexander <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anit Alexander <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

Posted by Anit Alexander <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

Posted by Anit Alexander <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

Posted by Anit Alexander <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sujit Dhamale <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Can you please add Document in this mail :)

Kind Regards
Sujit Dhamale
(+91 9970086652)

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 4:30 PM, Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> go thru the steps mentioned in this doc it will help you......
>

> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Sujit Dhamale <su...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> Please help me out in this ??
>>
>> is there is any other Way to run Hadoop on Window ??
>>

>> On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Sujit Dhamale <su...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi ,
>>> i install Hadoop on window with the help of Cygwin .
>>>
>>> *data node and Task tracker is not starting .*
>>> can some one help me in this ?
>>> i added Log File with this mail .
>>>
>>> is any one have troubleshooting document available for window ? any best
>>> link for Running hadoop on Window (Most of artificial available with old
>>> HAdoop )
>>>

>>>  SUJITD@SUJITD07 /usr/local/hadoop
>>> $ *jps*
>>> 5552 Jps
>>>
>>> SUJITD@SUJITD07 /usr/local/hadoop
>>> $ *bin/start-all.sh*
>>> starting namenode, logging to
>>> /usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-namenode-SUJITD07.out
>>> localhost: starting datanode, logging to
>>> /usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-datanode-SUJITD07.out
>>> localhost: starting secondarynamenode, logging to
>>> /usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-secondarynamenode-SUJITD07.out
>>> starting jobtracker, logging to
>>> /usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-jobtracker-SUJITD07.out
>>> localhost: starting tasktracker, logging to
>>> /usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-tasktracker-SUJITD07.out
>>>
>>> SUJITD@SUJITD07 /usr/local/hadoop
>>> $ *jps*
>>> 4132 Jps
>>> 2936 NameNode

Posted by Sujit Dhamale <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Can you please add Document in this mail :)

Kind Regards
Sujit Dhamale
(+91 9970086652)

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 4:30 PM, Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> go thru the steps mentioned in this doc it will help you......
>

> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Sujit Dhamale <su...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> Please help me out in this ??
>>
>> is there is any other Way to run Hadoop on Window ??
>>

>> On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Sujit Dhamale <su...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi ,
>>> i install Hadoop on window with the help of Cygwin .
>>>
>>> *data node and Task tracker is not starting .*
>>> can some one help me in this ?
>>> i added Log File with this mail .
>>>
>>> is any one have troubleshooting document available for window ? any best
>>> link for Running hadoop on Window (Most of artificial available with old
>>> HAdoop )
>>>

>>>  SUJITD@SUJITD07 /usr/local/hadoop
>>> $ *jps*
>>> 5552 Jps
>>>
>>> SUJITD@SUJITD07 /usr/local/hadoop
>>> $ *bin/start-all.sh*
>>> starting namenode, logging to
>>> /usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-namenode-SUJITD07.out
>>> localhost: starting datanode, logging to
>>> /usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-datanode-SUJITD07.out
>>> localhost: starting secondarynamenode, logging to
>>> /usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-secondarynamenode-SUJITD07.out
>>> starting jobtracker, logging to
>>> /usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-jobtracker-SUJITD07.out
>>> localhost: starting tasktracker, logging to
>>> /usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-tasktracker-SUJITD07.out
>>>
>>> SUJITD@SUJITD07 /usr/local/hadoop
>>> $ *jps*
>>> 4132 Jps
>>> 2936 NameNode

Posted by Sujit Dhamale <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Can you please add Document in this mail :)

Kind Regards
Sujit Dhamale
(+91 9970086652)

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 4:30 PM, Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> go thru the steps mentioned in this doc it will help you......
>

> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Sujit Dhamale <su...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> Please help me out in this ??
>>
>> is there is any other Way to run Hadoop on Window ??
>>

>> On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Sujit Dhamale <su...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi ,
>>> i install Hadoop on window with the help of Cygwin .
>>>
>>> *data node and Task tracker is not starting .*
>>> can some one help me in this ?
>>> i added Log File with this mail .
>>>
>>> is any one have troubleshooting document available for window ? any best
>>> link for Running hadoop on Window (Most of artificial available with old
>>> HAdoop )
>>>

>>>  SUJITD@SUJITD07 /usr/local/hadoop
>>> $ *jps*
>>> 5552 Jps
>>>
>>> SUJITD@SUJITD07 /usr/local/hadoop
>>> $ *bin/start-all.sh*
>>> starting namenode, logging to
>>> /usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-namenode-SUJITD07.out
>>> localhost: starting datanode, logging to
>>> /usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-datanode-SUJITD07.out
>>> localhost: starting secondarynamenode, logging to
>>> /usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-secondarynamenode-SUJITD07.out
>>> starting jobtracker, logging to
>>> /usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-jobtracker-SUJITD07.out
>>> localhost: starting tasktracker, logging to
>>> /usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-tasktracker-SUJITD07.out
>>>
>>> SUJITD@SUJITD07 /usr/local/hadoop
>>> $ *jps*
>>> 4132 Jps
>>> 2936 NameNode

Posted by Sujit Dhamale <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Can you please add Document in this mail :)

Kind Regards
Sujit Dhamale
(+91 9970086652)

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 4:30 PM, Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> go thru the steps mentioned in this doc it will help you......
>

> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Sujit Dhamale <su...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> Please help me out in this ??
>>
>> is there is any other Way to run Hadoop on Window ??
>>

>> On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Sujit Dhamale <su...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi ,
>>> i install Hadoop on window with the help of Cygwin .
>>>
>>> *data node and Task tracker is not starting .*
>>> can some one help me in this ?
>>> i added Log File with this mail .
>>>
>>> is any one have troubleshooting document available for window ? any best
>>> link for Running hadoop on Window (Most of artificial available with old
>>> HAdoop )
>>>

>>>  SUJITD@SUJITD07 /usr/local/hadoop
>>> $ *jps*
>>> 5552 Jps
>>>
>>> SUJITD@SUJITD07 /usr/local/hadoop
>>> $ *bin/start-all.sh*
>>> starting namenode, logging to
>>> /usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-namenode-SUJITD07.out
>>> localhost: starting datanode, logging to
>>> /usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-datanode-SUJITD07.out
>>> localhost: starting secondarynamenode, logging to
>>> /usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-secondarynamenode-SUJITD07.out
>>> starting jobtracker, logging to
>>> /usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-jobtracker-SUJITD07.out
>>> localhost: starting tasktracker, logging to
>>> /usr/local/hadoop/libexec/../logs/hadoop-SUJITD-tasktracker-SUJITD07.out
>>>
>>> SUJITD@SUJITD07 /usr/local/hadoop
>>> $ *jps*
>>> 4132 Jps
>>> 2936 NameNode