Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Eric Kidder <ev...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/10 14:27:21 UTC

Introduction!

The workflow suggested that I introduce myself and so here I am.  I'm Eric
Kidder and I am a graduate student at GeorgiaTech as well as an employee of
GeorgiaTech Research Institute.  I've been doing software development for
many, many years, but only started using Cordova fairly recently, mostly
because of Ionic, although I've started using Cordova for some Google Glass
stuff now as well.  For a particular application I've been developing, I've
had to add a few things to some Cordova plugins to make them work right.  I
think they would be useful to the community, so I'm going to work on jira
tickets and pull requests as soon as I can.

--
 (\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature

Re: Introduction!

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
That's great! Thanks for the intro Eric. Happy to have another contributor
:)